Join us at Glenmore Lodge for a week of Adaptive Off Road Cycle Riding in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. Making use of the fantastic accessible trails riding out of the door to explore our stunning local area, with journeys around Loch Morlich, Rothiemurchus and many more through the native Calendonian forest.
While you’ll have the opportunity to learn about route planning, outdoor access in Scotland and the UK and adaptive trail riding principles there will also be workshops on off road skills, trail-side repairs and safety in the outdoors.
If you’re looking for a guided ride for, with and led by adaptive riders, this inclusive 5 day experience could be for you. Whether you are an experienced rider looking for inspiration of new places to explore or you are new to adaptive riding the team of leaders from Experience Community, Access Mhor and Glenmore Lodge create fantastic itineraries to suit your needs.
· Three full days of riding around the Cairngorms National Park
· Two half days of riding locally around Glenmore on the Monday and Friday
· Access to a fleet of adaptive bikes to choose from included in the price
· A large variety of local venues both door to door and more within a half an hour drive
· Optional evening rides
· Workshops in trails repairs, route planning, navigation and riding skills
· Access to an onsite workshop and bike mechanics
· A high ratio of bike coaches to participants
· Safe and secure storage of equipment
· Charging facility for e-bikes
We have twin bedrooms with ensuite shower/toilet on the ground floor at Glenmore Lodge. Within the lodge is the dining room and an accessible bar to socialise in during the evenings.
A few of the rooms are fully accessible and the rest are suitable for part time wheelchair users and others.
Breakfast and dinner will be catered for in the dining room, whilst lunch will be collected at breakfast to take away.
Places are limited on this once in a lifetime opportunity. To ensure you get a place email us on email@example.com